Frequently Asked Questions
BOOKING & PAYMENT
How do I make a booking?
- Booking your cleaning is really simple. Go to our encrypted booking page and choose the date and time you’d like our team to clean your home. It only takes 60 seconds and you’ll receive your confirmation by email within 15 minutes.
If I don’t want to book online, what do I do?
- That’s okay. We have plenty of other ways for you to book! You can book over the phone by calling us on 015039877 at any time between 8:00AM-8:00PM, any day of the week (yes even weekends!) If you can’t call us for whatever reason then you can send an email to email@example.com and either request a callback or make a booking. Lastly you can talk with us on our website’s live chat function. Click that “Top Cleaners Live Chat” bubble in the bottom right of your screen to be connected with one of our team and they’ll help you out.
How do I pay
- We take your credit or debit card details at the time of booking however we will only collect payment after your cleaning service has been performed. We accept all major credit cards (including American Express) and debit cards for payment. But you can also pay by cash too. If you choose to pay by cash then simply select the cash option on the booking form and give the payment to one of your cleaners after they have finished cleaning and you are satisfied with their work. Alternatively, if you won’t be home then you can leave the payment on the kitchen table. A receipt will be emailed to you after your cleaning.
How do I cancel or change my booking?
- You can login to your account here and amend or cancel your booking yourself. You can also call us on 015039877, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our live chat function, which can be accessed by clicking the bubble in the lower right of your screen. (Live chat only available on desktops)
How much notice do I need to give prior to the visit?
- Best way, you’d book your cleaning as far in advance as possible so that you can secure your preferred time slot. But we’re often able to facilitate last minute bookings. Please get in touch to check our availability.
How do I use a discount code or a voucher?
- To use one of the these just enter the code on the discount code box on our online booking page.
What cities do you clean in?
- At the moment our cleaners work hard to make Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Meath and parts of Louth. Take a look at our cities pages to see a list of the areas in these cities where we clean. If you don’t see where you live on these pages just get in touch at email@example.com and we will let you know if we clean in your area or when we plan to start to cleaning there.
SERVICES PRICING & POLICIES
How much will my cleaning cost?
- To get a price for your regular cleaning click here.
What types of service do you offer?
- We have now 3 categories of cleaning. Our first is a standard clean. This is a light clean of the most important parts of your house and is perfect for regular cleanings. Our 2nd is a deep clean which is recommended for people who have not had a professional cleaning over the past 3-4 months. It’s moreover advised to get a deep clean before you book a regular cleaning from us. This initial deep clean will make it a lot easier for your current cleaners to preserve your home in tip-top form. Our 3rd level is a comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning (also known as move-in/move-out cleaning). This includes every little thing cleaned in our deep cleans, with the add-on of spot cleaning of walls, deep cleaning of doors and cleaning inside all wardrobes, presses, cupboards and drawers.
How do I know what has been cleaned?
- All of our cleaners work to a checklist that we guarantee to complete. They work through your home, ticking off the tasks as they complete them. Once they have finished all of the tasks on the checklist they leave the checklist behind for you. That way you can be confident that all of the tasks have been completed to the highest Top Cleaners standard.
What is a deep clean?
- A deep clean is for first-time customers or customers who haven’t had their home professionally cleaned in the last three months. To see the extra things we do for super cleans, check our services page.
Are all prices inclusive of VAT?
- Yes all our prices include VAT.
Do you offer end of tenancy cleaning?
- Of course we do! At Top Cleaners we call end of tenancy cleans move in/move out cleans because sometimes you need a really thorough clean when you are moving into a new home. Our cleaners work to a check list for move in/move out cleans which includes spot cleaning all the walls and cleaning inside all the cupboards but if there is a specific task you want your cleaning team to focus on then please let us know. We have a much longer checklist for these cleanings and you can add extras such as having us clean your fridge, oven and interior windows cleaned too. Click here for more on end of tenancy (move-in/move-out) cleanings.
Do we do after building cleaning?
- Yes we do. Call us a on 015039877 to book today.
Why we charge a flat rate instead of hourly pricing?
- We charge a flat rate price per number of bedrooms rather than per hour, this means that you know exactly what we promise to provide, and our cleaners keep working until the job is done. As our cleaner cleans to a checklist you know exactly what is included in the price. It really is that simple!
TRUST & SAFETY
What is your 100% satisfaction guarantee policy?
- If you’re not happy with any part of your cleaning, we will offer you a re-clean at a time that suits you, free of charge.
Are you and your cleaners fully insured?
- Yes! All Top Cleaners professionals are covered by public liability insurance.
Can I leave my keys with my cleaner?
- Yes, this is the easiest option for any cleaning. It gives you much more freedom and as all of our cleaners are fully vetted and insured, you should have no worries about leaving your key to them.
How can I trust my Top Cleaners professional to do a good job?
- We want all of our customers to have the best possible experience with Top Cleaners. To ensure this, all of our Top Cleaners professionals have gone through a strict recruitment process, from an in-person interview to a trial clean with one of our 5-star cleaners.
Are Top Cleaners professionals experienced in their field?
- Yes! All of our Top Cleaners professionals have had previous experience in paid domestic cleaning. Additionally, every professional must maintain a certain rating to remain working with us.
Are TopCleaners professionals background-checked, trustworthy?
- Yes! All TopCleaners professionals have been through police background-checks in order to come on board with us. All cleaners are interviewed in person. Then they’re thoroughly reference checked. This is exactly how we’re able to guarantee you such high quality cleanings each and every time.
Can I trust TopCleaners with my credit card transactions?
- Yes! Your credit card information is not stored in our system – all payments are processed through Stripe, a secure, 256-bit SSL-encrypted, PCI-compliant system used and trusted by companies worldwide.
What extra services do TOP CLEANERS provide?
For an extra charge you can book a number of services on top of your clean including:
- Cleaning the oven
- Cleaning the fridge
- Cleaning the inside and outside of your windows
- Professional steam carpet cleaning (using latest most expensive equipment and cleaning solutions)
- Driveway Cleaning
- Upholstery and Sofa professional steam cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning
Is there anything you cant do?
- We would like to say no, that anything is possible here at Top Cleaners. However we don’t mow lawns or walk your dog. However if you do have any special requests or want a hand in arranging any of the above then just get in touch as we would love to help you.
How long does the carpet and upholstery professional steam cleaning takes and dry after?
- We estimate the cleaning time around 30 minutes per room and 1 hr 30 minutes per 5 seaters sofa Let the carpets to dry for at least a few hours (overnight if possible) before walking on them.